BRUKL example.png
EPC Example.png
Commercial EPC


You need an EPC if you are building, selling or renting out a non-domestic building, whether new or existing.


Any size buildingfor any commercial property Energy Ready can provide you an EPC. 


Prices start from as little as £99 inc VAT

Most certificates are issued within 24 hrs of the site visit 


Contact our bookings team to book the site visit today

SBEM Calculations aka 
Building Regulations Part L Report


You need a Building Regulations UK Part L (BRUKL) Compliance Certificate to show Building Control that the building you are constructing is inline with it's Target Emissions Rate.


Energy Ready uses the Building Control approved software SBEM to create your certificate so you can be sure it meets all the criteria BC are looking for. 


Prices start from as little as £115 inc VAT. 

Most certificates are issued within 24 hrs of receipt of all necessary documents 


Contact our bookings team today 

Other Assessments


Looking for other assessments, contact our sales team today for a quotation:


Domestic EPC

SAP Calculations

Lighting Assessments

Legionella Risk Assessment

Air Permeability Test